From clinical development to post-approval research, let us help you ensure the safety of your patients by examining and understanding disease indicators and the real-world usage and effects of your drug.
To understand disease distribution, risk factors, treatment patterns and impact, comorbidities, burden-of-illness, other related factors, and the effectiveness of risk minimization interventions, our international and expert team of epidemiologists can help you ask the right questions and apply the right methodologies to yield meaningful and actionable evidence.
Whether you’re looking for consulting advice; database, registry or prospective observational research; a literature review; or a risk management plan, we can provide you with high-quality, scientifically-rigorous, and publication-ready epidemiology support.
Rely On Our Experts
Our broad range of experience and relationships make us an ideal research partner for pharmacoepidemiology studies. Our 30+ person team of epidemiologists are often invited as advisors on steering and advisory committees convened by clients, research partners, governments, and academic organizations.
Some of Our Consultative Roles and Experience:
- Dr. Elizabeth Andrews - Vice-chair of the Steering Committee of the Innovation in Medical Evidence Development and Surveillance (IMEDS) program and co-editor of Mann's Pharmacovigilance
- Dr. Susana Perez-Gutthann - Steering Committee of the European Network of Centre for Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance (ENCePP)
- Dr. Alejandro Arana - Chair of the Research Standards Working Group of the ENCePP
- Dr. Andrea Margulis - Co-chair of the joint Enpr-EMA – ENCePP Working Group on paediatric pharmacovigilance
- Dr. Kenneth Rothman - Editor and co-author of Modern Epidemiology, and Epidemiology: An Introduction
- International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology leadership roles include 2 past Presidents, 6 past members of the Board of Directors, 2 past and 1 current ICPE program chairs, Fellows, and chairs of various committees and special interest groups
Through our Barcelona based team, we are a partner center of the European Network of Centres for Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance (ENCePP) which is coordinated by the European Medicines Agency. We are dedicated to excellence in research by adhering to the ENCePP Guide on Methodological Standards and promoting scientific independence and transparency. We have registered over 25 studies in the EU PAS register, a publicly accessible resource for the registration of pharmacoepidemiological and pharmacovigilance studies.
Collaborative Research Partners
We have extensive experience working with multiple research partners across Europe and North America to carry out multidatabase pharmacoepidemiology research studies. Collaborative research partners include:
- PHARMO Institute
- Karolinska Institute
- Southern Denmark University
- Aarhus University
- Erasmus University
- Dundee University
- IDIAP Jordi Gol
- Aragon Institute of Public Health
- Udine University
- Health Core
- Saskatchewan Health