Real-World Data: New Buzzword, Same Expertise We’ve Been Providing for Over 15 Years.
Our expert team of epidemiologists are no strangers to real-world data. We have long-standing research collaborations with over 20 data providers across Europe and North America. You can trust our background and expertise to guide you to the right data to help you answer your pharmacoepidemiology or risk management questions. Learn more.
From clinical development to post-approval research, let us help you ensure the safety of your patients by examining and understanding disease indicators and the real-world usage and effects of your drug.
To understand disease distribution, risk factors, treatment patterns and impact, comorbidities, burden-of-illness, other related factors, and the effectiveness of risk minimization interventions, our international and expert team of epidemiologists can help you ask the right questions and apply the right methodologies to yield meaningful and actionable evidence.
Whether you’re looking for consulting advice; database or registry study; prospective observational research; a literature review; or a risk management plan, we can provide you with high-quality, scientifically-rigorous, and publication-ready epidemiology support.
Rely On Our Experts
|Resources from our experts:|
|Co-edited by Elizabeth Andrews, Mann's Pharmacovigilance provides a definitive drug safety resource for pharmaceutical researchers and students. Learn more.|
|Authored by Kenneth Rothman, Epidemiology: An Introduction, remains one of the most quoted epidemiology methods books since the late 1990s.|
Our broad range of experience and relationships make us an ideal research partner for pharmacoepidemiology studies. Our 30+ person team of epidemiologists are often invited as advisors on steering and advisory committees convened by clients, research partners, governments, and academic organizations.
Some of Our Consultative Roles and Experience:
- Dr. Elizabeth Andrews - Co-editor of Mann's Pharmacovigilance
- Dr. Susana Perez-Gutthann - Past Co-Chair, Steering Committee of the European Network of Centre for Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance (ENCePP)
- Dr. Alejandro Arana - Chair of the Research Standards Working Group of the ENCePP
- Dr. Andrea Margulis - Co-chair of the joint Enpr-EMA – ENCePP Working Group on paediatric pharmacovigilance
- Dr. Kenneth Rothman - Editor and co-author of Modern Epidemiology, and Epidemiology: An Introduction
- International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology leadership roles include 2 past Presidents, 6 past members of the Board of Directors, 3 past ICPE program chairs, Fellows, and chairs of various committees and special interest groups
Through our Barcelona based team, we are a partner center of the European Network of Centres for Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigilance (ENCePP) which is coordinated by the European Medicines Agency. We are dedicated to excellence in research by adhering to the ENCePP Guide on Methodological Standards and promoting scientific independence and transparency. We have participated in over 35 studies registered in the EU PAS Register, a publicly accessible resource for the registration of pharmacoepidemiological and pharmacovigilance studies.
Collaborative Research Partners
We have extensive experience working with multiple research partners across Europe and North America to carry out multidatabase pharmacoepidemiology research studies. Collaborative research partners include:
- Saskatchewan Health
- Aarhus University
- Southern Denmark University
- Bordeaux University
- BIPS (GePaRD)
- German Institute of Medical Documentation and Information (DIMDI)
- Oldenburg University
- University of Cologne
- Udine University
- University of Milano Bicocca (UNIMIB)
- Erasmus University
- PHARMO Institute
- Aragon Institute of Public Health
- IDIAP Jordi Gol
- Karolinska Institute
- UNITED KINGDOM
- Dundee University
- UNITED STATES
- Health Core
- Kaiser Permanente Northern California
- Kaiser Permanente Southern California
- Kaiser Permanente Washington
- Regenstrief Institute