Chart a complete course to commercial success.
Identifying an unmet need in the market and meeting regulatory requirements is only half of the commercialization picture. All too often we see manufacturers focus on the regulatory pathway and underestimate the reimbursement and market access hurdles that are present. Our experts in market access can help you anticipate, develop, and communicate critical value-focused information that is required by a broad range of health care decision makers, which is crucial for avoiding delays on your way to commercialization success.
In today’s value-driven marketplace, you can leverage our extensive experience in understanding the global payer landscape to better align the value your products deliver with the expectations of reimbursement and funding stakeholders. Our experts can help you justify the value of your medical device, diagnostic, or digital technology to hospital, payer, and physician decision makers.
A Wealth of Experience
We have collaborated with our clients to develop and present evidence to demonstrate the value of their medical devices and tests. We provide guidance on health economic and outcomes measures that will be critical in payer reimbursement decisions.
Our experience includes:
- Cardiovascular devices
- Cellular therapies that require device delivery systems
- Contrast media and dye
- Diabetes monitoring and therapeutic devices
- Imaging technologies
- Implantable and laparoscopic surgical devices
- Injection devices
- Lap-band devices
- Molecular diagnostics and personalized medicine products
- Novel drug delivery systems
- Orthopedic devices
- Pain management devices
- Digital health technologies
Types of Projects
We have implemented numerous projects that have helped our clients develop and gain market access for medical device and diagnostics products.
Recent projects have included:
- Decision-analytic models
- Drug utilization studies
- Health preference assessment studies
- Patient-reported outcomes (PRO) studies
- Physician and payer research
- Preparation of HTA submissions (i.e. NICE)
- Reimbursement and value communication strategies
- Reimbursement dossiers (i.e., AMCP)
- NICE META tool
- Reimbursement due diligence, portfolio analysis, and investment valuation