Thank you for visiting the RTI Health Solutions web site. We are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of information we might collect about you when you visit our site, how we may use that information and whether we disclose that information to anyone.
If you visit this site to read or download information:
- When you visit http://www.rtihs.org, we store only the Internet address of the website from which you direct-linked to our site. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. We will not obtain information that will allow us to personally identify you when you visit our site unless you chose to provide such information to us.
- When inquiries are e-mailed to us, we store the question and the e-mail address information so that we can respond electronically.
- This site is maintained on servers in the United States and any data collected is processed in accordance with applicable laws of the US. Laws related to data protection in your country may differ from US law, and the US laws may not afford the same protections.
Cookies and other information stored on your computer
Sharing Your Information
Except as disclosed in this Privacy Statement, we do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise retransmit any information we collect online unless we have your permission.
Changes to This Statement
Any updates or changes to the terms of this Privacy Statement will be posted here on our website and the date of the newest version posted below. By using our site, you acknowledge acceptance of this Privacy Statement in effect at the time of use. This Privacy Statement was last revised on 07 March 2018.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. More information regarding form security can be found here.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to the Webmaster.
Alternative Access to Web Documents
RTI Health Solutions is making every effort to ensure that the information available on our Web site is accessible to all. If you use special adaptive equipment to access the Web and encounter problems when using our site, please let us know. Contact the webmaster and we will provide the information to you in an alternate format. It would be helpful if you can be as specific as possible when describing the information you wish to access or view.
If you need help accessing a PDF document, please visit the Adobe® Accessibility Resource Center.
Thank you for using the RTI Health Solutions web site.
©2018 Research Triangle Institute. All Rights Reserved.