Thank you for visiting the RTI Health Solutions web site. We are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of information we might collect about you when you visit our site, how we may use that information and whether we disclose that information to anyone.
If you visit this site to read or download information:
- When you visit http://www.rtihs.org, we store only the Internet address of the website from which you direct-linked to our site. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to our site and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. We will not obtain information that will allow us to personally identify you when you visit our site unless you chose to provide such information to us.
- When inquiries are e-mailed to us, we store the question and the e-mail address information so that we can respond electronically.
- This site is maintained on servers in the United States and any data collected is processed in accordance with applicable laws of the US. Laws related to data protection in your country may differ from US law, and the US laws may not afford the same protections.
Cookies and other information stored on your computer
Sharing Your Information
RTI Health Solutions may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on RTI Health Solutions or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of RTI Health Solutions; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the RTI Health Solutions site, or the public.
This website may at times contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personal information.
Security of your Personal Information
RTI Health Solutions secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure by using security measures to protect our network against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Please be aware, however, that no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Thirteen
RTI Health Solutions does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, RTI Health Solutions may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from RTI Health Solutions or click on a link in the email. If you would like to stop receiving such communications via email from RTI Health Solutions, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button at the bottom of the email communications.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted. We require such sites to protect your information using at least the security features we employ on this site and prohibit their use of your information for any purpose not related to the provision of the hosting services to us.
Changes to this Policy
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. More information regarding form security can be found here.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to the Webmaster.
If you visit our website from the EU or are an EU resident, this is a notice that any personal information you provide during your visit will be stored on servers in the United States and that the data protection laws of your home country may not apply. We will, however, not provide your information to any third party and will stop using and delete your information at your request made to the Data Protection official at the email address in the contact information section below (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to the Webmaster.
RTI Health Solutions
200 Park Offices Drive
Durham, North Carolina 27709 USA
Alternative Access to Web Documents
RTI Health Solutions is making every effort to ensure that the information available on our Web site is accessible to all. If you use special adaptive equipment to access the Web and encounter problems when using our site, please let us know. Contact the webmaster and we will provide the information to you in an alternate format. It would be helpful if you can be as specific as possible when describing the information you wish to access or view and the issues you are experiencing.
If you need help accessing a PDF document, please visit the Adobe® Accessibility Resource Center.
Thank you for using the RTI Health Solutions web site.
©2018 Research Triangle Institute. All Rights Reserved.