Whether your goal is to support product claims, facilitate market access, or improve patient-clinician communication, our Patient-Centered Outcomes Assessment (PCOA) team provides a comprehensive set of services to capture the patient voice in clinical trials, observational research, and clinical practice:
- Develop, validate, and culturally adapt instruments for completion by patients, caregivers, and clinicians
- Develop and support measurement strategies
- Provide regulatory guidance and support
- Conduct clinical trial exit interviews
- Support electronic data capture and other modalities
- Develop and support marketing strategies
- Develop health-state utilities for cost-effectiveness models
We develop and provide support for all types of clinical outcome assessments (COAs), including patient-reported outcome (PRO), observer-reported outcome (ObsRO), clinician-reported outcome (ClinRO), and performance-based outcome (PerfO) measures.
To provide you with comprehensive support from clinical development to post-marketing, the PCOA team routinely collaborates with other RTI-HS experts in health economics, market access, health-preference assessment, survey research, and biostatistics.