Whether your goal is to support product claims, facilitate market access, or improve patient-clinician communication, our Patient-Centered Outcomes Assessment (PCOA) team provides a comprehensive set of services to capture the patient voice in clinical trials, observational research, and clinical practice:
- Develop, validate, and culturally adapt instruments for completion by patients, caregivers, and clinicians
- Develop and support measurement strategies
- Provide regulatory guidance and support
- Conduct clinical trial exit interviews
- Support electronic data capture and other modalities
- Develop and support marketing strategies
- Develop health-state utilities for cost-effectiveness models
We develop and provide support for all types of clinical outcome assessments (COAs), including patient-reported outcome (PRO), observer-reported outcome (ObsRO), clinician-reported outcome (ClinRO), and performance-based outcome (PerfO) measures.
To provide you with comprehensive support from clinical development to post-marketing, the PCOA team routinely collaborates with other RTI-HS experts in health economics, market access, health-preference assessment, survey research, and biostatistics.
More About Our Expert Team
Our team includes more than 30 researchers in the US and Europe with significant industry experience. Collectively, these psychologists, psychometricians, pharmacists, and public health professionals have conducted thousands of successful projects involving the development, implementation, and regulatory support of clinical outcome assessments (COAs) across most therapeutic areas. In recognition of their mastery of essential principles as well as advanced techniques, our experts are often asked to teach short courses and give presentations at conferences and industry meetings.