Download a PDF of the presentation.
HTA information updated February 7, 2020
Demonstrating Value with Health Economics Modelling
When seeking orphan drug approval for rare diseases, demonstrating value for therapies can be a challenge. The limited amount of data available affects the feasibility of developing models that meet good practice recommendations for health technology assessment submissions. Join us for this webinar where our health economics consulting experts will discuss different approaches for developing a rigorous economic model structure for rare disease drug development that can help you with orphan drug reimbursement.
View this webinar where you’ll learn:
- Health Technology Assessment:
- How do HTA bodies define rare or ultra-orphan diseases?
- How do HTA bodies appraise rare disease drugs?
- What are the key challenges to developing cost-effectiveness models in rare disease research and orphan drug indications?
- How do we overcome these HTA economic modeling challenges in rare disease research?
Chris Knight, MSc
Senior Director, HE
Isobel Pearson, DPhil
Director, HE, Health Technology Assessment