Wednesday, February 27
10:00 EST | 15:00 GMT
duration: 1 hour
When seeking orphan drug approval, demonstrating value for therapies can be a challenge. The limited amount of data available affects the feasibility of developing models that meet good practice recommendations for health technology assessment submissions. Join us for this webinar where our experts will discuss different approaches for developing a rigorous economic model structure for rare disease drug development that can help you with orphan drug reimbursement.
Join us for this webinar where you’ll learn:
- Health Technology Assessment:
- How do HTA bodies define rare or ultra-orphan diseases?
- How do HTA bodies appraise rare disease drugs?
- What are the key challenges to developing cost-effectiveness models in rare disease research and orphan drug indications?
- How do we overcome these HTA economic modeling challenges in rare disease research?
Chris Knight, MSc
Senior Director, Health Economics
Isobel Pearson, DPhil
Director, Health Economics, Health Technology Assessment