Maximizing Asset Value Through Evidence Generation Planning
When developing new products to treat rare diseases, it is particularly challenging to demonstrate sufficient product value to support successful reimbursement and patient access. Creating a strategic plan with a Market Access Evidence Roadmap can help you identify areas of evidence generation you will need down the road. It can make your development process more efficient by preventing delays and costly re-work. For emerging pharma and biotech companies, it can also help better position your product for acquisition.
You’ll learn about strategic planning necessary for orphan drug development as we cover:
- Market Access Evidence Roadmaps
- Their critical role in developing a reimbursement strategy for orphan drugs
- How they are developed and applied
- HTA requirements in key markets
- Innovative or alternative funding mechanisms for orphan drugs for selected markets and how to plan for gaining access to them
This webinar is ideal for those who wish to leverage evidence generation in rare disease research to support communications to healthcare payers, regulators, providers, and patients.
Who can benefit from early market access planning for rare disease therapies?
- Companies developing diagnostics or treatments
- Companies wishing to prepare for acquisition or licensing
- Medium and small pharma or health biotechnology companies