RTI Health Solutions Fact
We prepared the first successful submission under the NICE STA process.
The reimbursement environment is constantly changing and requirements vary between markets. To help you achieve market access, our experts have experience contributing to successful submissions in many countries and across therapeutic areas, and can help you achieve the best result for your product.
We can support you in whichever aspects of research and dossier development you require.
Our experience includes:
- Strategic and technical support throughout the process, including early advice and post-submission support
- Writing the entire dossier or specific sections
- Developing all component parts of the dossier, or incorporate aspects developed elsewhere, including:
- Systematic reviews of clinical literature
- Systematic reviews of burden of illness, utility, and economic literature
- Network and other meta analyses (Bayesian and frequentist methods)
- New utility research or resource use/cost estimation
- Cost-utility models
- Budget impact models (including, if requested, validating with payers)
Our track record of successfully supporting submissions in major markets includes the following reimbursement dossiers and HTA submissions:
- Australia: PBAC
- Canada: CADTH, pCODR, CDR
- Germany: AMNOG
- Republic of Ireland: NCPE
- Sweden: TLV
- United Kingdom: NICE, SMC, AWMSG
- United States: AMCP, Wellpoint