Need help preparing for ICER?
Learn more about what you need to know, and how we can help you prepare for an ICER review. Watch the video.
The reimbursement environment is constantly changing. Requirements vary between markets and need coordination across multiple areas to produce high quality results. To help you achieve market access, our experts have experience contributing to successful submissions in many countries and across therapeutic areas. Our integrated team approach can help you achieve the best result for your product.
We can support you in any aspects of research and product development you require for your reimbursement submissions.
Our experience includes:
- Strategic and technical support throughout the process, including early advice and post-submission support
- Writing the entire reimbursement submission or specific sections
- Developing all component parts of the reimbursement submission, or incorporating aspects developed elsewhere, including:
- Systematic reviews of clinical literature
- Systematic reviews of burden of illness, utility, and economic literature
- Network and other meta analyses (Bayesian and frequentist methods)
- Utility research and resource use/cost estimation
- Cost effectiveness analyses
- Budget impact analyses
- Validation with payers
Our track record of successfully supporting submissions in major markets includes the following: